- What information we collect about you
- How we will use information we collect about you
- When we may use your details to contact you
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us
Blood Red Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. All information obtained is stored on a secure server and all online processes are encrypted and take place through a secure server. Only directors at Blood Red Ltd have access to your personal information and we guarantee your security and value your business. We have had no reports of any customers experiencing fraud as a result of dealing with our company.
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will Blood Red Ltd collect about me?
When you purchase any product from us, we will ask for personal information about you. This will consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number.
When you are asked to submit details of your credit card Blood Red Ltd confirms that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
How will Blood Red Ltd use the information they collect about me?
Blood Red Ltd will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to deliver the products or services you have purchased;
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that Blood Red Ltd may contact you for reasons related to your purchase, as set out below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about any message you have sent using our website;
- to personalise the way Blood Red Ltd content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the website. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
If you have given us your consent when you registered, then Blood Red Ltd may also contact you from time to time with details of offers and promotions that we believe may be relevant to you. You are able to withdraw this consent at any time.
When will Blood Red Ltd contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any purchase you have made in order to ensure that we can deliver your goods or services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Blood Red Ltd services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes where legislation permits this and you have indicated that you wish to be contacted.
Will Blood Red Ltd share my personal information with anyone else?
We will not share your information with anyone other than for the fulfillment of your order (e.g. credit card processing or courier companies) and we will keep and use your information in line with best practice and our legal obligations under the current UK data protection and privacy legislation.
Offensive or inappropriate use of the website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the websites, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the websites, Blood Red Ltd may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Blood Red Ltd reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. using a stolen credit card), Blood Red Ltd may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, e-mail/internet provider or law enforcement agencies.
How long will Blood Red Ltd keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfill your order and any subsequent queries, or for as long as you remain a registered user of our site.
Can I find out what personal information Blood Red Ltd holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Blood Red Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
What if I am accessing the website from outside the UK?
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the website to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of features of www.bloodredclothing.com. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience (for example, by remembering what you products you had in your shopping basket on your previous visit). This can be achieved through personalisation of your web pages or analysing user activity to determine what is more popular and what is not.