Privacy and Terms of Condition
The collection and storage of personal information submitted to Blood Red is governed by the Philippine Data Privacy Act (Rep. Act No. 10173). This means your details will not be divulged to third parties and we will not send you promotional information, by e-mail or post, unless you agree to it. Under the Data Privacy Act, you retain the right to access and modify any data about you held by Blood Red. When you visit the teambloodred.com website, or when you register your details or purchase from teambloodred.com, you agree to be governed by Blood Red’s terms and conditions.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website such as during registration, subscription of services, the creation of your personal profile, or information that you provide us when entering into promotions and competitions in our Website, such as your name
- We keep records of any correspondence that you make, whether through phone, email or printed communication.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Our Sites and of the fulfilment of your orders, such as your name, contact information, and addresses. However, should you order via Paypal or any other third-party payment provider, then any data you provide with respect to your financial information shall be furnished to that third-party payment provider.
- Details of your visits to Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted on our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you purchase online at our website whether through online payments made by website or third-party payment services such as Paypal, or through offline payment as provided herein, you will be providing us and/or our third-party payment providers with confidential information about yourself, such as your bank account information, as well as your delivery address. We will only use this information for the processing and fulfilment of your orders or for the usage of our website. Information provided to Paypal and/or any third-party payment providers, however, will likewise be governed by these companies’ respective privacy policies.
In the event where you provide us with feedback, suggestions and/or complaints, we will use the information you provide us therein for responding to you directly, and for the improvement of our services. We may likewise store this information for future use.
We shall not, however, share your information with any other company without your consent, except when required by law or by a court of competent jurisdiction.
We will never sell your information to any other company.
Unless deleted sooner for system needs and maintenance, we will store your information in our databanks for a maximum of 24 months.
These are your rights under Republic Act No. 10173, or the “Data Privacy Law”.
(a) You have the right to be informed on whether your personal information is being processed;
(b) You have the right to be given the information you provided before entry into our processing system, namely:
- Description of the personal information to be entered into the system;
- Purposes for which the information is to be processed
- Scope and method of the personal information processing;
- The persons to whom the information will be disclosed;
- Methods utilized for automated access, and the extent to which such access is authorized;
- The identity and contact details of Blood Red;
- The period for which the information will be stored; and
- The existence of your rights rights, i.e., to access, correction, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the Commission of Data Privacy.
(c) You have the right to reasonable access to, upon demand, the following:
- Contents of your personal information that were processed;
- Sources from which personal information were obtained;
- Names and addresses of recipients of the personal information;
- Manner by which such data were processed;
- Reasons for the disclosure of the personal information to recipients;
- Information on automated processes where the data will or likely to be made;
- Date when your personal information was last accessed and modified; and
- The designation, or name or identity and address of Blood Red and its third-party data service processors;
(d) Dispute any inaccuracies or errors in the personal information and have Blood Red correct it immediately and accordingly, unless your request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
(e) Suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal information from Blood Red’s system upon discovery and substantial proof that your personal information is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In this case, the personal information controller may notify third parties who have previously received such processed personal information; and
(f) Be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal information.