The Blood Red INTEGRA™ is a unique combination of your buoyancy aid and trapezing harness combined into one. We didn’t like racing with two pieces, the discomfort of the PFD riding up under your chin, the harness or PFD not fitting because both items interfere with each other.
Designed for any trapeze sailor, the ergonomic profiles allow freedom of movement with each panel intended to move with the body. An exceptionally low profile on the back and chest for manoeuvrability under the boom and in tight spaces.
Simple entry combined with a wide adjustment range.
- ISO 12402-5 certified 50N
- Easier to release in a difficult situation than two products
- Excellent freedom of movement when immersed in water
- Clean lines with simple function makes for a fast product
- Ergonomic profiles allow freedom of movement with each panel intended to move with the body
- Exceptional comfort even for raid type races
- Strong yet light. The 2 in 1 design allows for superior performance
- Product weight 1100gr
Multiple Adjustment Points
- Wide, load bearing spreader bar with 4-part adjustment and fixture to give maximum comfort
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps
- Padded side panels on the hips for maximum impact protection
- Built in PFD, each panel gives maximum protection